Position requirements include:
• Software proficiency.
• A desire and willingness to learn new systems.
• Two years bookkeeping experience, including, but not limited to, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll functions is preferred.
• Two year degree in Business or Accounting preferred.
• Must possess effective verbal/written communication skills, solid mathematical skills, strong organizational skills, and be detail oriented.
• Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
• Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
• Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks.
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.