Position requirements include:
• Licensed RN, LPN or LVN in good standing with State Licensing Authority
• Ability to remain calm under stressful conditions
• Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
• Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks.
• Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.