Position requirements include:
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Software proficiency.
• Ability to read, write and speak English.
• Previous experience answering telephones and/or in a customer service position.
• Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly; enjoy working with people in general.
• Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by state regulations).
• Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
• Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks.
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.