Position requirements include:
• Must be able to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
• Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by state regulations).
• Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
• Compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
• Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks.
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.